The Purest Solutions
Exfoliating Fruit Enzyme Powder Peeling
(0.6% Azelaic Acid & 0.6% Malic Acid)
Boosts regeneration cycle and targets a more radiant appearance by instant exfoliating to help to brighten the skin. Thanks to the gentle chemical exfoliators Azelaic and Malic Acid it contains, it smooths and helps to purify the skin from oil, dirt, dead cells and make-up residues.
- Enlarged and clogged pore problem
- Purifying need
- Regeneration need
- All skin types
HOW TO USE?
Mix the fine specks of powder with a bit of water, and it transforms into a light foam. Apply the foam to your skin with massage moves in your night routine. After application, wash your face with a good amount of water.
- Azelaic Acid: It has the ability to reduce redness and purify acne-causing bacteria. It also controls melanin secretion and reduces skin tone unevenness.
- Malic Acid: It aims at deep cleansing, sebum control and exfoliation, cellular regeneration, prevention of acne and pore cleansing at the same time. It also reduces wrinkles by promoting collagen production and provides a smooth and bright appearance.
- Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit Extract: They promote antioxidant defense and lower free radicals which cause oxidative stress in the skin and this results in rapid skin ageing.
- Beetroot Red: Beets work greatly as moisturize, they banish the top layer of your dead skin cells and renews it with new cells. It reduces dark spots and acne formation as well as skin blemishes. It boosts skin turnover and helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
Ingredients: Aqua, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycerin, Panthenol, Butylene Glycol, Propylene Glycol, Propanediol, Agastache Mexicana Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polysorbate 20, Ferulic Acid, Sodium PCA, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenethyl Alcohol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tocopherol, Cyanocobalamin, Riboflavin, Pyridoxine, Biotin, Folic Acid