Soothes and intensely moisturises skin undergoing medical acne treatment
Eucerin DermoPurifyer Adjunctive Soothing Cream is a moisturizer for acne-prone skin specially formulated for people undergoing medical acne treatment.
One of the side effects of acne medication is that it frequently causes severe dryness in skin. This intensely moisturising, non-greasy cream soothes these symptoms. Ceramides support skin’s protective barrier and reduce moisture loss, SymSitive* helps to calm irritation such as stinging and burning directly at source and Licochalcone A helps to reduce redness. The formula helps to bring demanding, blemish- and acne-prone skin under control and it feels smooth and supple after the first application.
Eucerin DermoPurifyer Adjunctive Soothing Cream is suitable for use during pregnancy.
How to Use
* Use daily in the morning and/or in the evening – as often as necessary
* Apply a chickpea-sized amount to a thoroughly cleansed face (try Eucerin DermoPurifyer Cleansing Gel)
* Massage gently
* Avoid contact with your eyes
* Follow with an appropriate sun protection product such as Eucerin Sun Gel-Creme Oil Control Dry Touch SPF 50+. This is important to help prevent pigmentation issues in blemish-prone skin
* Eucerin DermoPurifyer Adjunctive Soothing Cream is an excellent base for make-up