The Purest Solutions
Fruit Enzyme Powder Cleanser
(0.2% Azelaic Acid & 0.2% Malic Acid)
Thanks to the fruit acid particles it contains, it gently cleanses and purifies your skin. It acts as a physical exfoliant and accelerates the skin's regeneration cycle. With skin regeneration, it aims to reduce skin tone differences, shrink and clean the pores, as well as increase the moisture content, aiming for a fuller appearance on the skin.
- Enlarged and clogged pore problem
- Purifying need
- Regeneration need
- All skin types
HOW TO USE?
Mix the fine specks of powder with a bit of water, and it transforms into a light foam. Apply the foam to your skin with massage moves in your night routine. After application, wash your face with a good amount of water.
- Azelaic Acid: It has the ability to reduce redness and purify acne-causing bacteria. It also controls melanin secretion and reduces skin tone unevenness.
- Malic Acid: It aims at deep cleansing, sebum control and exfoliation, cellular regeneration, prevention of acne and pore cleansing at the same time. It also reduces wrinkles by promoting collagen production and provides a smooth and bright appearance.
- Zea Mays (Corn) Starch: Reduces shine, oiliness and aims physical exfoliation. It has a soothing effect thanks to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Allantoin: Allantoin moisturizes the skin, preventing dryness and irritation, and also has a calming effect on the skin. It softens and renews the hard layer of the skin and this makes the skin smoother.
Ingredients: Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cellulose Acetate, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Sodium Palmitate, Diglycerin, Allantoin, Maltodextrin, Papain, Azelaic Acid, Malic Acid